On February 25, Dsight presented their study “Venture Russia Results of 2020” in an online conference with the support of the Moscow Innovation Agency, Kaspersky Lab, Crunchbase, DS Law, Raiffeisen Bank, Ernst & Young and the National Alternative Investment Management Association (NAIMA).
As part of the event, a panel discussion “VC-market of Russia vs. World ” was dedicated to the similarities and differences in the development of the global and Russian venture capital markets. It was attended by Vladislav Tropko (Digital Horizon), Alexander Chachava (Leta Capital), Gleb Davidyuk (iTech), discussion moderator - Anton Ustimenko (Ernst & Young partner).
The program was attended by:
- “The main legal aspects of structuring a start-up to enter foreign markets” - Denis Belyaev, partner at DS Law, Head of Technology & Equity Growth.
- “The growth of cybersecurity startups in a pandemic and after it” - Andrey Nikonov, head of startups business at Kaspersky Lab.
- “Venture Russia: Results of 2020” - Arseniy Dabbakh, co-founder of Dsight.
- “Russian fintech: how we see it vs. a view from Europe ”- Evgenia Ovchinnikova, Head of the Center for Technological Research and Digital Innovation, Raiffeisenbank.
- “Peculiarities of the Moscow Venture Market Development” - Alexey Parabuchev, General Director of the Moscow Innovation Agency.
The highlight of the event was Gené Teare, Head of Strategic Research at Crunchbase. Having connected online from California, she spoke about the development of the global venture capital market and its trends.